Surely we can't be the only ones who still haven't done all of their holiday gift shopping yet. Maybe you'll have to brave the crowds this weekend or order gifts from the comfort of your home. For both cases we compiled an extensive gift guide, with ideas for family, friends and lovers. Links or shop locations are provided below the collages.
- A/SH MAG just launched their newest mag in collaboration Face to face with the photographer Sara Merz. Want to get your hands on a copy? Get the info on their website.
-Legendary, indispensable eye shadow palette Naked 3 by Urban Decay, available at Manor stores or online.
- Tropical decoration as a contrast to this icy cold weather, available at Interio stores.
- Petale de blush for beautiful, rosy cheeks. Get it at Marrionaud shops or online.
- Get your sister something beautiful from the gorgeous Arlésienne line of L'Occitane. Have a look online.
- Protected lips, all natural thanks to Stark Skincare. Available at our beloved Biomazing shop online.
- There's a Yankee candle for every occasion. Get your sister in the mood with a festive scent. Available in many sizes at Coop City department stores or online.
- Classic wood sled to revive your childhood days. Available at Rothirsch, with our 20% discount code STYLE.
- She's a proud cat lady? Get her these sheets.
MOM'S THE BEST
- Because your classy mom deserves such a nice smelling soap.
- Sleek and classic wallet.
- Long walks and even longer talks outside with your mother require these to stay toasty.
- Hello darling! We're sure you'll want to borrow this beautiful watch with a rose gold effect quiet often from her.
- A rich night cream from Burt's Bees, available at Manor department stores or online.
- Furla bag, ladylike and chic, just like her.
- A unisex scent from Roger & Gallet for a powerful woman. Available at Manor and Coop City department stores.
- The star in your life deserves something sparkling? Have a look at the winter collection of Pandora.
- She lovingly makes your favorite Christmas cookies but might enjoy a detox after all these festivities as well.
THE MEN IN OUR LIVES
- Sony Xperia smartphones, so he can take underwater selfies with you. No, really, they're waterproof.
- Making coffee, in style. Available at Interio stores or online.
- There are many options at Freitag from bags, wallets to even clothes, browse the store or have a look online.
- He loves to discover new wines? Get him a wiine.me monthly subscription, where he'll receive three wines selected by sommeliers, delivered to his door. He can stop and cancel his subscription anytime he wants. A perfect gift for the wine lover. We're happy to share with you a 25% discount code. Just use the code bottle25 to have a reduction on the price of the first month.
- A thermos for the outdoorsy types, available at The Merchant & Co store or online.
- To pamper his overworked and dry hands: Ultimate strength hand salve.
- Leather shoes, produced in Switzerland.
- He secretly enjoys nice smelling lotions and potions as well. Surprise him with these available at L'Occitane stores or here.
- Cuddling together under this lama alpaca wool blanket - heaven. Get it at Rothirsch, complete with free shipping in Switzerland.
- Your girl loves unusal items for her home? Look no further than Westwing.ch. We recently discovered this cute cup & saucer set.
- We're madly in love with anything from Studio Mason and she'll surely be as well. But will love you even more, we promise!
- Scent of love, from Lalique.
- Less time in the bathroom, more quality time together. Hair straightener from Babyliss.
- She likes to dress up for the holidays and even pays attention to details? Have a look at exurbe nail polishes. Available online.
- Bring color into her life with these fun nail polishes. Available at Marrionaud shops or online.
- Every woman who likes to take good care of her skin needs a Clarisonic. Get her this lovely Clarisonic Aria limited edition winter lace version because she deserves it. Available at Marrionaud shops or online.
- Unique bag for a one of a kind girl.
- Girlfriends are companions for life. Get them a little companion in the form of a pocket brush they can carry in theirs bags to prevent tangles.
- Hunter boots. Next festival season we'll eventally come.
- Give your gals the gift of a relaxing bath. Our favorite is the lavender bath milk from Weleda. Available at Manor or Coop City department stores.
- Holiday drinkware from Starbucks.
- She'll be thankful for such a thoughtful gift. Photo finish primer from Smashbox, available at Marrionaud stores or online.
- Cozy atmosphere, easily created with lanterns from Westwing.
- Cute cookware for her kitchen. Get this casserole it Ikea.
- Look for Kusmi tea tastes that match the personality of your gals.
- Beautiful, minimalist cups.
- It's so fluffy, how can she not like it? Get this pillow at H&M home.