May 31, 2010
May 27, 2010
We had a very relaxing afternoon at the Schminkbar, where the staff made sure we all got pampered.
Delicate food and massages are probably the best way to lift one's mood.
Check out Weleda's natural cosmetics products here!
May 25, 2010
2) Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup: This is the second foundation I use, mostly when I have breakouts. Its staying power can pretty much hold up with Double Wear and after applying it I don't even need additional concealer for spots.
3) Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte: I like a matt finish so I carry this translucent powder with me at all times. Upon applying foundation I set my foundation with loose powder from Yves Rocher at home, so this compact always stays in my bag for touch-ups on the go and lasts me a long time.
4) L'Oréal Touche Magique Concealer: I always buy different under-eye concealers but I keep coming back to this brush pen to brighten up and illuminate my tired eyes. The coverage is not very high and since I use the lightest shade it also doubles as a highlighter.
5) MAC Sonic Chic Mineralized Blush in Dainty: This blush came in a goodie bag and I've been using it almost every day for nearly a year now! If I can see the bottom of the pan it means that I really loved the product and this is no exception. ^^ Dainty is a warm pink color with subtle shimmer and flatters my skintone equally in summer and in winter. It's highly pigmented, long-lasting and gives my cheeks a pretty glow.
6) Chanel Nouvelle Vague nail polish: This nail polish is on my shopping list but unfortunately it's still not available in Switzerland. Chanel nail polishes almost have no staying power on my nails but I know that I won't be able to resist this shade which will be perfect for summer.
7) Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté in Peach Passion: Apparently this lipstick is on my wish list since October 2008!! I don't really know why I never bought it but I definitely have to have this peach colored lipstick this summer!
8) Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzer: I was lucky to get this bronzer in a goodie bag as well and recommended it to many girlfriends in the last two years I've been using it. I mostly use it for contouring my cheekbones or when I want a sunkissed look I lightly apply it all over my face. This bronzer looks and smells heavenly like a chocolate bar and I'm definitely sticking with it since this one doesn't look orangey or muddy on me.
May 20, 2010
May 13, 2010
May 11, 2010
May 9, 2010
May 7, 2010
To answer these questions, HP sent us a package last week ^^
May 2, 2010
As mentioned before, we went to the H&M Showroom last Thursday. So, here are some impressions of the upcoming H&M fall/winter 2010 collection.
The collection is extremly multifaceted. Every single piece is made of different fabrics, patterns and colors. The collection includes silken blouses as well as heavy knitwear. The colors go from nude tones to saturated colors and the patterns are very geometrical, which gives an ethnic touch to the garments.